Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby Carriage Strollers Have Come A Long Way





Baby carriage strollers have come along way from the pram J.M. Barrie imagined Peter Pan rolling off in. Not to mention that as mothers, we all know that if our baby's stroller started rolling away, we'd run right after it and catch it, end of story. Maybe not as exciting as Peter's adventures with the Lost Boys and Tinkerbell, but there you have it. End of story.

Here's another not-to-mention that I'll mention. Moms today are in great shape. Congratulations, ladies in the park, you are looking terrific strolling along oh-so-leisurely with those baby carriage strollers!

Did I say oh-so-leisurely? I must not be going to the same park I'm going to. The moms in my park make no mystery of how they keep in such excellent shape. They don't stroll by, they run by. Baby and all!

Jogger baby carriage strollers must be the best invention of the last twenty years. What a treat for baby, what freedom for mom. Or dad. I know. I see you out there with your tube socks, sweating through your T-shirt. And that's terrific, too.

0 comments on "Baby Carriage Strollers Have Come A Long Way"

Post a Comment

 

Mega Babies Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing