Thursday, April 1, 2010

Infant Cribs Leave an Impression on Your Baby for Years



The best baby furniture store around town has all of the infant cribs selection you want. From contemporary designs to those more classic, the infant cribs you choose should reflect how you want your baby to grow up.

This first environment is crucial to how she develops and learns. But you also want something that is comfortable and stylish. Picci 4 piece baby cribs bedding is made from the finest piquet cotton and has satin ribbons and eyelet lace trim to add the perfect touches to your baby’s room. A classic four piece set includes a bumper, crib sheet, dust ruffle and quilt. There are even sets that come with velour, sheer tulle, and pure silk.

I remember when I was a tyke how my crib was a haven for rest and repose. It was in that environment that I learned about sleep. I was draped in soft blue fabrics, full of pillows and bars that did not signify confinement, but safety and refuge from the rest of the world. When we traveled or I was unable to sleep in my sanctuary, I cried for my infant cribs until I was sore (so my mother tells me). But it was just a childish desire for comfort and familiarity. I moved into a full bed soon thereafter and began to feel like a big boy.

0 comments on "Infant Cribs Leave an Impression on Your Baby for Years"

Post a Comment

 

Mega Babies Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing